Peru Bird Hunting Packing List
What to bring for your Los Gauchos Peru Hunting Trip:
- Layers - the weather can change and can drop significantly for those duck and goose hunting in the mountains.
- Sunglasses and/or shooting glasses
- Knee High Rubber boots (preferably waterproof)
- Raincoat or Windbreaker
- Be prepared for temperature changes: we recommend both wool and cotton socks
- Thermal underwear:
- Light weight neoprene chest waders for duck hunting in Peru.
- Long sleeve cotton shirts, and polar fleece zip-up tops. Layering is important.
- Camo face masks: both wool, and lightweight depending on temps. Mandatory for goose hunting in Peru.
- Camo gloves, both lightweight and heavy weight
- Comfortable clothes for relaxing around the lodge. Jeans, tennis shoes, baseball caps, etc.
- Shaving kit: Mylanta, Advil (or preferred painkiller), Neosporin, Band-Aids, vitamins, prescription medications, etc.
- Insect repellant. Be sure to bring the pump spray type, the TSA confiscates aerosols these days. Deep Woods OFF! recommended.
- Good pair of binonculars